Monday, April 9, 2007

Learning Teams as a statement on society?

I have one week left in MBA 560 Enterprise Risk and boy does my current learning team underperform. I have been wrestling with how to mitigate the risk of a few slackers. Looks like we have it fixed for now as we have a paper due tonight.

How do you jumpstart a team of 5 with 2 slackers? Certainly a challenge. I see it as a statement on society that even in a group of motivated MBA candidates, you still end up with some slackers.

But one more week and I'll be on with a different team ( we re-form teams every 6 weeks) so I look forward to the new challenge. At this point only 13 more weeks until I'm done and then can get some well-needed sleep!


As my liberal-arts knitting sister has pointed out, I am a MIY ( make it yourself) kind of person. I was trying to secure an old WRT54G V 4 or older so I can hack the firmware for fun. See what I have been reduced to......................

No comments: