Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Holding on, 2 more weeks and the scales tip!

Since this is a life-work balance experiment, I've been considering that balance this week. Pretty much work and school but this class ends in just under 2 weeks so I hope to gain some breathing room. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel ( it is 6 months or so) but I can see it.

I've been pretty pleased that this whole MBA thing has proven to be very applicable to my job ( in sales and marketing). It has really thrown my precious balance way out of whack. In fact, during the Christmas holiday I was off work and school for a week. I got up early ( out of habit) to do schoolwork and there was none. It was a hard adjustment, weird.

I'm determined that this work-life balance thing include quality of both and not just quantity but only time will tell.

No comments: