Friday, January 12, 2007

The Perfect Home Office?

As a remote employee I work from a home office ( and have for most of the last 16 years). I can't really imagine why you would need to go to an office these days. With high speed internet ( wifi of course), a cell phone and / or Skype, you can work from anywhere.

That being said I have not found the "right" layout and equipment for my current home office. So I'm going to treat myself to an office re-design soon. I build furniture as a hobby so I can cover the construction of it just fine but I've been browsing Flickr for home office ideas. All I can say is my office looks like a neat freak by comparison to many of them!

I keep telling myself that this is the "year of the Aeron" so perhaps I can finally just get one.

I am on a constant search for the perfect home office so I keep looking for ideas wherever I can find them!

No comments: